Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Runfurther series 2014

Quote Originally Posted by brett View Post
    No problem at all Karen

Think the Hobble will be making a donation to Runfurther on the day!
    We're getting there Brett: we've had to start pretty much from scratch this year!
    Andy Robinson
    Runfurther committee member
    Helsby Running Club

The Runfurther.com site's now updated with some Hobble stuff, including Karen's race report & even a photo of Derby Tup. If anyone else wants me to add links to their photos or race write-ups, just email me ([email protected]). Glad to have them. If you don't have anywhere to host them yourself, I can put them up on runfurther.com. I'll get the leaderboard started after the Hardmoors 55 on Saturday.
    Andy Robinson
    Helsby Running Club

The leaderboard is now up on the Runfurther website, along with photos & a couple of links to reports & photos. If anyone wants links adding to their blog or photos just let me know. Time to start training for Calderdale! I am, although I'm going to have to walk it (no running until June ).
    Andy Robinson
    Helsby Running Club

I've updated the Runfurther leaderboard with the Calderdale Hike results, and also put the first cut of the team competition scores up. All on the Runfurther website here. Next race is the Evesham Ultra next Sunday - have a good race everyone!
    Andy Robinson
    Helsby Running Club

Looking good. Thanks Andy. Good luck everyone who's doing Evesham Ultra 46+. Sorry I can't join you.

I've updated the Runfurther website with the Evesham results. No race report yet, but I'm hoping Karen will provide one soon. I wasn't there so if I were to write a report myself I'd have had to make it all up. I'd probably be rumbled.

Next race is Kintyre on the 10th of May - be there! I'll be walking the short race, so I'm putting my money where my mouth is while my leg's healing. It's not too late to enter...
    Andy Robinson
    Helsby Running Club

Done and on its way to you, at the expense of work I should be doing!!

We've now got printed technical t-shirts for all the Runfurther committee - the idea being that we'll wear them at the races, so you can find us when you want to. Thanks to Fastrax for donating the shirts.

The Long Tour of Bradwell is now open for entries, so you can now enter all the remaining races in the 2014 series.

...and we're off to Kintyre on Friday for Saturday's Kintyre Way Ultra, which looks like being a really good one! We'll report on how it went next week. If you're going, see you there!
    Andy Robinson
    Helsby Running Club

The Kintyre Ultra results, reports & photos are now up on the runfurther.com website. What a great area for a race! Rob Reid and his team put on a great event, finishing with hot showers, a buffet laid on in the pub, & a coach back to where we were staying. What more could you want?
    Andy Robinson
    Helsby Running Club

I've now got the Northants Ultra results into the Runfurther leaderboard, & there are race reports and a link to loads of Nick's photos too. All on the Runfurther.com website. Emma's also been working on improving our Facebook stuff, and our twitter account @runfurthercom, so check them out too! Better get back to planning for Saturday's Sandstone Trail Challenge now. A RO's work is never done...
    Last edited by Splatcher; 05-06-2014 at 10:47 AM. Reason: incompetence
    Andy Robinson
    Helsby Running Club