Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: The Fellrunner Magazine

Mine came today. Is it my deteriorating eyesight, or is there a distinct lack of captions on the photographs to tell me who it is and what they're up to?

Woop, whoop! Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Runningfox View Post
    Mine came today. Is it my deteriorating eyesight, or is there a distinct lack of captions on the photographs to tell me who it is and what they're up to?
    No time to look at mine yet, apart from checking the Runfurther stuff is in there OK. The Runfurther photos have captions, but then I did send captions in with the photos. I'll be reading mine at the Fellsman finish in Threshfield this evening - or rather in a nearby pub. I hope they find a new editor without too much trouble.
    Andy Robinson
    Runfurther committee member
    Helsby Running Club

No post for us today

Mine's come, panic over.
    Luke Appleyard (Wharfedale)- quick on the dissent

Mine arrived today too. Thanks to Britta and everyone else who stepped in at the last minute to get it into production.
    Some great old pictures shown from Pete Hartley.
    See the light in the night

Mine arrived too. Got to agree with Mapper, some great photos, past & present, courtesy of Peter.
    I was a bit of an oddball until I was abducted by aliens; but I'm perfectly OK now!

Mine arrived too. Got to agree with Mapper, some great photos, past & present, courtesy of Peter.

I think high praise and thanks are appropriate for Graham, Britta and Denise and others for the magnificent tribute to Pete Hartley.

In the history of the FRA only Bill Smith has been accorded such a fine tribute and Pete deserves his place alongside him.

I have today been looking at the World Trophy Report from when it was in Keswick in 1988 and for which Pete was the official photographer and it reminded me that for decades we fell runners have been spoiled by his unsurpassed artistry.

He really was the best.
    "...as dry as the Atacama desert".

A whole article on wearing your race number correctly! Doesn't get better than that!

The article wasnt just about wearing your race number correctly, it raised several important issues.Perhaps rather than mocking articles people have taken the time to write and submit, make a positive contribution. I believe the post of magazine editor is vacant.