Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr Sparkle's Dark Un 2014

Re: Mr Sparkle's Dark Un

I have organised a day time recce of the course on Friday 28th December. Meet at the Royal Hotel, Tockholes BB3 0PA at 11.00amThe run will be at a leisurely pace with frequent re-groups.
    If you would like to join me in the pub afterwards for a pint then you are more than welcome!

Mr Sparkle

As of today there are only 30 places remaining for Mr Sparkle's Dark Un. If you are entering please do it soon. It will fill.
    Thanks.

This is a brilliant race followed by a good pub, what better way to spend a Friday night. Here's hoping for a seat next to the fire.

Have a look at the comments on the bottom of the article. Blimey, there's some plantpots about!
    http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...night/?ref=twt

Quote Originally Posted by fishbulb View Post
    Have a look at the comments on the bottom of the article. Blimey, there's some plantpots about!
    http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...night/?ref=twt
    Ha ha ha what are they on?

Less than 15 places left now. Please get your entry in quick if you are thinking of doing it.
    Any queries to [email protected]

I know its a long shot but is anyone driving down from anywhere north of lancaster for this race? Im looking to cadge a lift down and can be delivered to anywhere within 20 mins of kendal :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Dux de lux View Post
    I know its a long shot but is anyone driving down from anywhere north of lancaster for this race? Im looking to cadge a lift down and can be delivered to anywhere within 20 mins of kendal :-)
    If I'm right in guessing who you are from your forum name (run for Ambleside AC?) then so far you are the entrant furthest north. If anybody can help then please either post on here or drop me an email [email protected]

And in other news there are only 10 places left now. Pass it on.