Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: May 24th attempt

May 24th attempt

Saturday 24th May i'm having a crack at a clockwise round, starting at 9pm on a 23 hour schedule. Due to 2 pacers dropping out I am looking for more, particularly for leg 1 but also for the other legs. If anyone who knows the route is up for it, I would love to hear from you!

Hi Rsk,
    I am off on the Saturday, and trying to get a day off on the Sunday. That being the case, I will be very happy to support on 1 + 2. Have done leg one and 2 in clag, and leg one at night, so have a reasonable grasp.
    Will let you know as soon as.

Cheers

max

Great ! many thanks in advance

Ralph

Fingers crossed for good weather im starting my attempt 18.00hrs on the 24th lets hope its a good day :-)

Don't worry it's going to be a cracking day, I just know it...

I'm going on the 23rd. Hopefully I'll be there to watch you off.

I am up in the Lakes that weekend for supporting/recce's so should be good to help out.

I can PM my details if required?

Kev

Yes please!

Kev,you are welcome on mine m8.

rsk
    would you be up for me coming with you for the whole round? I had a winter attempt on 23 Dec last year but had to call it a day after leg four ac. Would like to get a summer round done before next winter attempt. I would be happy with your schedule and direction. I am free all that week if weather is not great on your chosen day. I am based in the lakes and am likely to be able to provide some additional support.