Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attempt 4th July 2014

Vespa did you get my personal messages? If not text me on 07411583018.
    Thanks Wooj

How are you gettin on? Still looking for company??

Quote Originally Posted by Dave061081 View Post
    How are you gettin on? Still looking for company??
    Hi Dave, yes I'm still looking lol. I'm sorted for leg 1 and 5 and have 1 pacer with me for leg 2,3 & 4. I'm looking for help on any of those legs either pacing or Nav. Vespa initially said he would nav leg 3 but I can't seem to get hold of him. Maybe he's away or something. Are u able to help out? I would greatly appreciate it you could!
    Thanks Wooj

Cheers for the advice Dave

Wasnt me sending a text Wooj. you got any mid week recces coming up??, nav was never a strong point of mine although have done legs 1, 2 and 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave061081 View Post
    Wasnt me sending a text Wooj. you got any mid week recces coming up??, nav was never a strong point of mine although have done legs 1, 2 and 5.
    My mistake about the text. Must of been another Dave lol. I've got two more weekend recces planned but no midweek. Only other week day I could maybe do is Monday 23rd of June but it would only be a light sesh as my attempt is 4th of July. Your welcome to come on our weekend recces if u can. 31st/1st May/June and 15th/16th (16th is a Monday) June. If u fancy pacing I could really use another on leg 2, 3 or 4. I'm resigned to nav duty myself lol. At least if I make a mistake I'm the one I blame.
    Thanks Wooj.

Hi folks, I'm recceing leg 4 clockwise this Saturday. Starting and finishing at Seathwaite, if anyone wants to join in they are welcome. Will be running at 24hr schedule pace. I can give a lift up from Leeds area if needed but I'm not coming back same day as I'm recceing leg 1 on Sunday which anyone can join in on too. Well done to all the successful attempts so far!
    Wooj