Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 6th June BG Attempt

Quote Originally Posted by fellrunner kev View Post
    All

It appears that the attempts of some are now being posted and is now the season to get things out there.

I am planning my 1st attempt on Friday 6th June 2014, planning a clockwise round, setting off at what is likely to be 8pm on a 22-hour schedule.

Any support on this will be most welcome in anyway you can?
    Kev, it's in the diary. Unless you tell me differently, I'll nav leg 4 for you and probably tag along on leg 5 as well if you don't mind.
    Martyn Price
    North Leeds Fell Runners

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn P View Post
    Kev, it's in the diary. Unless you tell me differently, I'll nav leg 4 for you and probably tag along on leg 5 as well if you don't mind.
    Yep - I have you down as nav for leg 4, carrying on leg 5 would be great also.

Cheers Martyn

Hi all. Just wanted to flag this again. Got a few down for this and some already confirmed they are busy, thanks to those confirmed already.

If anyone else can confirm they are able to help out on this one it would be great. Navigation for legs 4 and 5 is sorted (thanks Martyn P), anyone who could Nav/pace other legs? Mike Keswick - which legs?

Cheers Kev

kev will be in the lakes on this weekend im racing on mtb on the sunday in lakes so an earlier leg on your round would be good i could help on leg 1 or 2 possibly both

Sorry Kev would like to help but running in the LAMM that weekend.
    Annan and District Athletic Club. http://www.adac.org.uk/

I would be glad to assist on a couple of legs. Will confirm nearer the time as I will have to book time off work.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyW View Post
    I would be glad to assist on a couple of legs. Will confirm nearer the time as I will have to book time off work.
    AndyW - thanks that's great news, let me know when you can, cheers. PM me mobile and e-mail if you can.

Tahr - have down as busy at LAMM, cheers and good luck with that - hows the knee?

Knee is good now, I have just had my last session with the Phyiso this afternoon, lost 5 weeks of training though it mind, so the time I had in mind for the marathon will be difficult to achive but at least I will be able to train hard for the LAMM.

Best of luck.

Tahr
    Annan and District Athletic Club. http://www.adac.org.uk/

How soon in advance do I need to register this attempt?

All

With my BG attempt coming up on 6th June, setting off at 7.30pm on a clockwise round, I am struggling a bit for someone to help navigate on legs 1, 2 and 3. I am not bad for carriers and support on each leg, but looking for someone to navigate. Planning on a 22:30 schedule.

I have 4 & 5 covered for navigation.

If anyone can help out with navigation on any of the first 3 legs it will be really appreciated. Even if you don't want to navigate if you are able to get out for a run around then great!

Please let me know if you can help out and I will PM you my details.

Thanks folks, Kev