Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we trust the police?

They should have given her a seven shoplifting session ban and a £2000 fine like that Torquay footballer got for biting
    No country for old men.

Quote Originally Posted by Alf View Post
    They should have given her a seven shoplifting session ban and a £2000 fine like that Torquay footballer got for biting
    But that would rule her out for important European shoplifting sessions and qualifying for the world shoplifting championships.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo Dan View Post
    Ha ha!! If my skin was that thin I'd have been scared of a syringe wielding smackhead too....

I've been in plenty of situations like that over the years before I worked as a journo and whilst working as one. I wouldn't wish them on anyone - even if someone hurt my feelings on the internet.

I've even been attacked by a chair wielding housing benefit claimant whilst working on the benefits counter in Manchester Town Hall.

Needless to say I din't invite them round to my Chorlton Kibbutz for a cup of tea and a bowl of muesli ....

I don't read the Guardian anymore either - it's trash.

It's a shame you didn't watch the video before you tried to defend that copper.
    A lesson in irony right there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHeathens View Post
    A lesson in irony right there.
    You've got issues. Stop embarrassing yourself and move on.

You've got issues. Stop embarrassing yourself and move on.
    Another lesson in irony. Go on...have the last word and show us how you've 'moved on'
    Last edited by TheHeathens; 15-03-2014 at 09:13 AM.

I don't know if you've noticed but no one else is is having this conversation except you and I. So when you say "us" you really mean yourself because no one else on here really cares about this. The fact you've phrased it in that way shows everyone else how self deluded you really are.

There's plenty of people on here who know how I've moved on since I stopped posting so much on here - I speak to them face to face at races and on the fells. A lot of them have stopped posting on here too.

I won't be responding to you anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHeathens View Post
    Another lesson in irony. Go on...have the last word and show us how you've 'moved on'
    I don't know if you've noticed but no one else is is having this conversation except you and I. So when you say "us" you really mean yourself because no one else on here really cares about this. The fact you've phrased it in that way shows everyone else how self deluded you really are.

There's plenty of people on here who know how I've moved on since I stopped posting so much on here - I speak to them face to face at races and on the fells. A lot of them have stopped posting on here too.

I won't be responding to you anymore.

Eleven former police officers questioned under caution on suspicion of manslaughter, misconduct & perverting the course of justice in connection with Hillsborough

Banned

I have an acquaintance who served for more than 40 years and he is very clear.

What stagger says!
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth