Quote Originally Posted by PeteS View Post
    So far Steve has raised £1,077.

https://www.justgiving.com/Steve-Birkinshaw
    Up to £1784 now
    And on the other page
    https://www.justgiving.com/Steve-Birkinshaw1
    it's £2852

Super Moderator
    Many of us have seen folk off from the Moot Hall and been for a pint or two before bed then got up thinking they've been out all night but at least they're beyond half way. Steve B's been out since last weekend and it's Wednesday night and he's chugging on. Amazing running
    Poacher turned game-keeper

On the Mells and Gowbarrow now - now that's the time to curse Wainwright for including these outlying fells. Still gripped to this epic run

It is truly incredible. Have another look at the tracker and this time zoom out until you can see the whole of the lakes and the red line showing where he has been so far. It really is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by jackd View Post
    It is truly incredible. Have another look at the tracker and this time zoom out until you can see the whole of the lakes and the red line showing where he has been so far. It really is amazing.
    I did precisely that to show my wife what i was going on about and even she was amazed. She then pointed out that my BGR must have been easy then. Grrr

Steve is going so strongly it's an honour to witness at first hand. We had lots of people join us tonight and it really perks Steve up as he has more people to talk to. Water is always welcome, especially n the long high ridge legs where it's difficult for supporters to top up.
    A word must go out to his road team who are all stars, keeping him going and firefighting supporter issues.

Many thanks to Andy from Eden Runners who has put me up for the night after only knowing me for the leg into Dockray - the fellrunning community n action.

Mark Roberts and myself are currently having a low- key competition as to who can summit the 2nd highest amounts of Wainwrights this week, whilst in support of Steve. Currently tied at a paltry 45. (although I may have t calm down over the next few days as there's a BG to support on Saturday morning - hoping I can see Steve into Keswick before that!)
    Nic Barber. Downhill Dandy

Oh, and I believe that Steve will be saving all his 'you call this a hill? Why did you make me group here you old bugger' anger for Binsey - at least Wether Hill was en route to some more significant lumps!
    Nic Barber. Downhill Dandy

What an awe-inspiring achievement and what a remarkable man. I don't know him but something about this just makes you know for certain that he's going to do it. He just isn't letting up. Incredible - GO STEVE!
    Leeds City AC: "Pure Sporting Delight"

Tracker implies a bypass of Bowscale Fell summit but i'm sure it's a tracker thing and not a Steve thing - the man is relentless! Those northern fells will hopefully provide some softer running underfoot for his battered feet today.

Edit - tracker's back on track now, phew
    Last edited by Mark Smith; 19-06-2014 at 10:03 AM.

Master
    Refresh the page and it'll show the route correctly