Thread: Pacers /Navs needed 19/07

Pacers /Navs needed 19/07

*Pacers /Navs needed 19 july 2014.*
    Hello there all . I am due to attempt the bob graham round on the 19th July following a clockwise route and opting for a 5pm start . I am looking to source additionally like minded people to help on the date mentioned . I have chosen a 23hr schedule with the idea that i will be able to pick things up in the latter stages of the round . I will appreciate all help given wether it be pacing or naving . If you feel you may be able to help ..and make a truly great day . By all means contact me

Diggingdeep

Super Moderator
    I seem to remember we went through this "picking up the pace in the later stages" thing before. Have you worked out the logistics of how you and your team will manage this?
    Poacher turned game-keeper

Hi there derbytup thanks for the reply . At the moment i am still in the need of a few more pacers ..and similar navs . I chose a 23 hour schedule and a clockwise route .i am aim to try my best to stick to it until i get to leg 3 and take it from there.And focus on then finishing leg 3 .....and then proceed on to the next leg.... if anyone wishes a run out that day please contact me ...either pacing or naving ..i be over the moon.

Diggingdeep

Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep View Post
    Hi there derbytup thanks for the reply . At the moment i am still in the need of a few more pacers ..and similar navs . I chose a 23 hour schedule and a clockwise route .i am aim to try my best to stick to it until i get to leg 3 and take it from there.And focus on then finishing leg 3 .....and then proceed on to the next leg.... if anyone wishes a run out that day please contact me ...either pacing or naving ..i be over the moon.

Diggingdeep
    Have you asked the folks who were on other attempts you have supported? Usually the best place to ask in the first instance.
    Martyn Price
    North Leeds Fell Runners

Would like to support but for the pesky L100 for which I'll need to be resting on your weekend. All the very best with your around though DD

Master
    DD I dont whether you know but your weekend clashes with English Champs race at Kentmere which will remove a few people from being able to support you. As MP says have you spoken with people whom you have supported and sounded out their availability first. My attempt this year clashes with the Old Counties Tops, but I checked out peoples availability before choosing the date. I would fill any gaps then with a shout out on the forum. Good luck to you.
    Simon

I'm good for legs 1 and maybe 2 fitness permitting

Ref: 19th pacers/navs ... sorry for the delay in responding . Simon and stuart you would be very welcome indeed ,it would be great to run with you both on that day

Diggingdeep.

Great I'm up for it done legs 1-2, did leg 2 over weekend at just under 4hrs although I have sore legs now great run!!!! did leg 1 in just over 4hrs with slight mishap crossing river then leg 2 in just under 4 with bit of nav coming off the seat. Contact details in profile or tel with plans

Hey stuart well done on your leg 1,leg 2 ......i am glad you enjoyed it. There is decent climbs on both legs ...i hope come the 19th you will be able to help on either .or both
    Once again many thanks .

Diggingdeep.