Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4-5-6 may recce

.....I will be back up 16-18 may for a couple of long days.....

Max,

I am also up that weekend looking for a good recce weekend. If we can arrange something to car share/drop off etc I will be up for something. Let me know what you think?

Cheers Kev

Kev, did you know it's the Ennerdale fell race same day as yours bud?

Quote Originally Posted by fellrunner kev View Post
    .....I will be back up 16-18 may for a couple of long days.....

Max,

I am also up that weekend looking for a good recce weekend. If we can arrange something to car share/drop off etc I will be up for something. Let me know what you think?
    Cheers Kev
    Hi Kev,
    Things seem to develop very fast.
    Here is my provisional plan:-
    Arrive late pm 15th May
    16th may am - very short easy recce - prob involving Hare crag and Caldew crossing.

17th 4am - possibly supporting a BG attempt on leg2 CW from Threlkeld - to be confirmed. If I do this I will catch the bus back to Keswick and go straight into a full leg 1 easy paced recce.
    18th - slow leg 4, starting from Honister and accessing Wasdale via Moses trod.
    If any of this works for you I would appreciate the company. Likewise very happy to reciprocate with logistics.
    Cheers
    max
    07887 830235

Quote Originally Posted by JanSoLo View Post
    Kev, did you know it's the Ennerdale fell race same day as yours bud?
    Janson - hope training/tapering is going well

Yes Mate Small passing spot around Pillar, Kirk Fell & Green Gable. Also possible few doing this that can't support Got this date set so no change now. Just get my head down and get round. With some clever navving by Martyn P on leg 4 I should be fine.

I am still planning to do the back end on yours if that's still OK?

Are you able to do owt on 6th?

Cheers

Max - I will certainly catch up at some stage that weekend. If that attempt on 17th needs support, pass on that I can help out if needed? If not then maybe Legs 1 & 2 that day?

18th plan sounds good, I may look to take in a bit of 3, up to Great End and carry on back end of 3 onto 4?

While I'm at it (cheeky) any chance of you getting up for 6th June 1, 2 or 3?

Kev

Hi Kev,

Will pass your details on. If we are not needed then 1 & 2 would be great in sequence.

I am working on 6th-8th June unfortunately, but if anything changes I would be happy to help.

cheers

max

Quote Originally Posted by suth unjesi View Post
    Hi Kev,
    Things seem to develop very fast.
    Here is my provisional plan:-
    Arrive late pm 15th May
    16th may am - very short easy recce - prob involving Hare crag and Caldew crossing.

17th 4am - possibly supporting a BG attempt on leg2 CW from Threlkeld - to be confirmed. If I do this I will catch the bus back to Keswick and go straight into a full leg 1 easy paced recce.
    18th - slow leg 4, starting from Honister and accessing Wasdale via Moses trod.
    If any of this works for you I would appreciate the company. Likewise very happy to reciprocate with logistics.
    Cheers
    max
    07887 830235
    im in the race it's British and English championship .... You are welcome on mine bud just jump in somewhere bud. Here's my ETAs http://maps.opentracking.co.uk/bg2014.cfm?n=4 if things change regarding the race I'll let u know.

OK - cheers Janson