Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mynd Dragon fell race

Hi Mapper were you the guy from Clayton then? Fair play for making the trip...

You came past me on the runnable section after the first climb, then we were in close contact for that gentle ascent, then you were gone never to be seen again!

Yeah that was me. Good to see you Travs.
    I was down for the weekend in Knighton with friends. They are not runners so we met in the Ragleigh (??)pub in Little Stretton for a bite to eat afterwards.
    Hope you enjoyed the race - I did
    See the light in the night

Quote Originally Posted by Travs View Post

Hello Race The Sweeper, I didn't see you, but I did see your husband on the start line, but didn't get to chat to him as we were getting the briefing. And hello Athers, well done on your race, I will say hello at the next one, but you were busy chatting today...!

Pete
    I saw you though haha. MrRTS ran with one of our friends today while myself and his wife climbed the hill with our two border collies, half a lager, bag of crisps, camera and some very loud cheering to you all. You may not have seen me but I bet you heard me. Super running by all :-) It is a pretty tough race that one! P4230160.jpgP4230232.jpg

Yes that'll be me.... By the look of it, struggling somewhere shortly after the first climb?!

Love the photos. If you are on Facebook then have a look at the Shropshire a Fell Running page... There are some more photos there including some great ones of the final descent...