Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: West Nab Champs

Morning everyone.

Hope you all enjoyed the races on Saturday. Thankfully, the forecast was a little out & the threatened thunderstorm never appeared.

Results have been submitted to Brett & I can see he is already uploading them. If anyone spots any anomalies, please let me know.

Until the next time.

Cheers,
    Phil
    Ian Roberts Fell Race. Dare you take on the Marsden Moor Tussocks? There's cake in it for you

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbsy View Post
    Morning everyone.

Hope you all enjoyed the races on Saturday.

Phil
    Indeed.

I do enjoy your races!
    "...as dry as the Atacama desert".

Couple of items of lost property to report.

Left up at the field we have a PB Sports red bum-bag, with pair of Nike gloves & a Buff buff, whilst from the hall we found a grey Gap Kids zip fleece (age 10-11) & a pair of black Trespass waterproof trousers aged 7-8. Any takers, please let me know & we'll try & reunite you!

Won't be at Anni Waltz, but likely to be at a couple of Bunny Runs & then Coiners.

Cheers, Phil

Update!! Anyone know Rowan Ashworth? The Trespass pants have his name in - good thinking!!
    Last edited by Hobbsy; 05-04-2017 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Update on update - Rowan's pants are male, not female!
    Ian Roberts Fell Race. Dare you take on the Marsden Moor Tussocks? There's cake in it for you

Forgot to mention on the day of the race, but in addition to the Championship prizes, we also had a couple of Pete Bland vouchers that had been kindly donated, which we could award as we saw fit. As people were heading home at different times, we decided to have a draw afterwards, with all junior runners' numbers in the hat!
    I'm pleased to say that the lucky winners are Benjamin Giles (Lancaster & Morecambe) and Emily Wright (Holmfirth Harriers). Congratulations to you both - your vouchers are on their way!

Still no takers for the bum bag & the fleece top?