Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Race - Bridestone AS

Quote Originally Posted by dantodman View Post
    Hi all,

As well as the facebook page for my race, I now have a website, which is via fellrace.org.uk. Basically anyone can set a race website up for free via them, aren't fell runners great. :moreclap:

The link to mine is http://bridestone.fellrace.org.uk/

Very basic but its all it needs to be.

Cheers

Dan

ps Thanks to Rhys for pointing out this amazing free website service
    Thanks for the link to the map, very useful yesterday when I did a reccy. Looking forward to tomorrow evening. The descent from Bridestone is going to be fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnstein View Post
    Thanks for the link to the map, very useful yesterday when I did a reccy. Looking forward to tomorrow evening. The descent from Bridestone is going to be fast.
    It's a great descent one of my favourites, say hi I will be the one running round madly.

Looking like good conditions so odds are on no kit requirements.

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Fnstein View Post
    It's a great descent one of my favourites, say hi I will be the one running round madly.

Looking like good conditions so odds are on no kit requirements.

Dan

no kit requirements for tonight's race

Cheers Dan, another cracking race ran under the guidance of your good self. Thanks to all your helpers, especially your bride to be, all the best to the both of you.
    Darren Fishwick, Chorley.

Provisional Results from last race, many thanks to all who ran and helped marshalled. Also thanks to the many people who wished me and Andrea good look for the wedding on saturday.

Dan

Bridestone Fell Race Results 2014_page_001.jpgBridestone Fell Race Results 2014_page_002_page_001.jpg

Hi all,

Just to let everyone know the Bridestone Race is running again this year, the race was originally held to celebrate my upcoming wedding. Last year my bride to be was standing by the Bridestone, but as she is now heavily pregnant, she wont be doing it this year. Any volunteers for this prestigious job let me know.

Registration will once again be at The Hare and Hounds, which means there is ample parking and there is only a short 5 minute walk to the start/finish field. The pub is currently closed for an extensive refurb, but should be open a week or so before the race. Flyer for this years race attached below.

BRIDESTONE FELL RACE FLYER 2015_page_001.jpg

Hope to see lots of you there, as with Orchan Rocks the race takes in many of the underused paths on the northern side of the upper calder valley.

Dan

Hi all,

Just to let everyone know the Bridestone Race is running again this year, the race was originally held to celebrate my upcoming wedding. Last year my bride to be was standing by the Bridestone, but as she is now heavily pregnant, she wont be doing it this year. Any volunteers for this prestigious job let me know.

Registration will once again be at The Hare and Hounds, which means there is ample parking and there is only a short 5 minute walk to the start/finish field. The pub is currently closed for an extensive refurb, but should be open a week or so before the race. Flyer for this years race attached below.

The website address is https://fellrace.org.uk/races/bridestone

BRIDESTONE FELL RACE FLYER 2015_page_001.jpg

Hope to see lots of you there, as with Orchan Rocks the race takes in many of the underused paths on the northern side of the upper calder valley.

Dan

Hi all,

Everything is going to plan for the upcoming race. The pub is under new ownership and has undergone a full refurbishment. The new owner is a well travelled chef so hopefully he will put some nice grub on too.

This year we will be supporting the run4nepal charity, Which will help with the massive effort to turn the country around following the recent devastating earthquakes.

I am looking for some marshall's to help, if anyone is interested in putting something back and helping raise money for a good cause pm or email me [email protected]

A recce will be announced shortly.

Dan

Hi all,

Everything is in place for tomorrows race, hope to see a lot of you both new and old faces.

I will be the one hobbling around madly.

Dan