Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Race - Bridestone AS

Looks like a cracker of a race and for a fantastic cause as well. I hope Calderdale (and beyond) come out to support in the numbers it deserves.
    Loving life in the Highlands

blog

Hoping to get to this. Never been round these parts before but working in the area.

You'll love it Mark. Bridestones was one of my favourite places when we lived down there. Don't get me wrong, it's not Scotland, but it's still quite nice ;-) Plus I'm sure Dan puts on a great race, a proper race with a nice cheap entry fee and a bit of grub-in-the-pub afterwards.
    Loving life in the Highlands

blog

It was great - a stunning evening and a nice runnable course. Felt quite good too, with a lovely fast descent. Totally new ground for me and my alien-like NFR vest amongst the Tod and CV throng.

Thanks to all for a brilliant, well organised race.

Many thanks to all helpers and runners for helping to make the race a success once again.

Also many thanks for the kind wishes given to my wife (who is expecting in 6 weeks)

Alex Whittem won by a minute and beat the record by over 2 1/2 minutes on a warm dry evening. 1st lady was once again Lindasy Oldfield, who finished around 15 seconds off her own record. Full report to follow, results are below.

Dan

Bridestone Fell Race Results 2015_page_001.jpg

A few photos from the race last night. I took quite a few more, if anyone require their shot adding, let me know.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/702626...57654271441078
    Last edited by Bigfish; 17-06-2015 at 11:38 AM.
    Steve Fish : Clayton Le Moors Harriers

Very nice, but where is the one of me pootling along effortlessly, relaxed, smiling and about to descend and overtake the entire field of front runners to secure another outstanding overall victory?
    "...as dry as the Atacama desert".

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Breeze View Post
    Very nice, but where is the one of me pootling along effortlessly, relaxed, smiling and about to descend and overtake the entire field of front runners to secure another outstanding overall victory?
    Sorry Graham, missed that shot.....you were too quick.
    Steve Fish : Clayton Le Moors Harriers

Hi Guys,

Dont forget this years race is on tuesday 21st june at 7.15pm. Registration in the Hare and Hounds Pub, Burnley road, Todmorden as usual. Please note there is a 10 minute walk to the start and registration closes at 7pm to give me time to get there.

Further details here http://www.fellrunner.org.uk/races.php?id=4103

Any enquiries pm me on here, call me on 07957766105 or email [email protected]

Dan Taylor
    Tod Harriers