Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Race - Bridestone AS

Been into the pub to confirm and they hadnt received anything from their fancy online
    contact forms.

Found out about a new fence/path on part of the course(thanks John). After visiting the landowners I found out it is only in use when the cows are in the field and they wont be for at least 2 weeks (it may possibly be different other years but a decent path should have formed by then (and its only 5 - 10 yards away from existing route.)

Hope to see plenty of people out, the race was inaugurated for my wedding and this year its on my 2nd anniversary. Everyone will have to wish my wife happy anniversary and also say hello to the new addition to the family little Luis (they will be waiting at the bridestone when all the hard work has been done).

Dan Taylor

Dont forget Bridestone is tomorrow, word is the weather should be good.

Hope to see old and new faces, reg opens 5.30pm at Hare and Hounds pub, burnley road todmorden.

Dan

Provisional Results form yesterday, well done to Jon Wright of Tod and Gayle Sugden of Calder Valley who alse smashed the ladies record.

Bridestone_Fell_Race_Results_2016_page_001.jpg

Bridestone_Fell_Race_Results_2016_page_002.jpg

Dan Taylor

Hi all,

This years Bridestone race is next tuesday 20th june, from the Hare and Hounds Burnley Road Todmorden.

I ran the course on saturday and visited some farmers, the ground is quite wet and muddy in places so should be fun.

If anyone is coming but not running we could do with a couple of marshalls for out on the course.

Hope to see a few of you there.

Dan Taylor

Bridestone Results 2017_page_001.jpg

2017 results, thanks to all helpers, everything went like clockwork and we have £170 to go to a local charity.

Dan Taylor