Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Trackers - BG 6/7th June

I'm watching. While working ......is it just me.. I keep doing the maths but isn't the last leg a bit of a big ask on them times?
    Last edited by JanSoLo; 09-06-2014 at 03:21 AM.

Yes. I'd thought that too. 2hrs 50 for Blencathra, Great Calva and Skiddaw, having done the other four legs?

Sadly, from the tracker it looks as if Dave Binns didn't make it round this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    Yes. I'd thought that too. 2hrs 50 for Blencathra, Great Calva and Skiddaw, having done the other four legs?

Sadly, from the tracker it looks as if Dave Binns didn't make it round this time.
    Yep got an email from him this morning. He canned it at Threlkeld.
    James

Diabetes is not an excuse its a reason www.howfast.org

Howfast, how do I go about getting a tracker for my attempt? I'm going on 4/5 of July.
    Many thanks Wooj

Quote Originally Posted by Wooj View Post
    Howfast, how do I go about getting a tracker for my attempt? I'm going on 4/5 of July.
    Many thanks Wooj
    Email me james(at)openadventure.com to avoid the nice chat can you tell me..

Your name
    Address where the unit to be sent to
    ETA for start finish / threlkeld / dunmail / wasdale / honister

We send out the trackers on the Wednesday (occasionally Thursday) by 1st class recorded post. If you need it earlier let us know BUT there is a chance we may not be able to help.

Conversely need to post back to us and needs to be in the post on the Monday, to be with us Tuesday so we can recharge and be ready to post out on the Wednesday.

Use of the tracker for BG's only is free, we do ask a donation - normal hire cost for a weekend event is £30 inc vat and postage. Will leave what you wish to do up to you. If happy to pay the £30 can pay online here entries.openadventure.com/shop.php (have to register first).

Happy Days..
    James

Diabetes is not an excuse its a reason www.howfast.org

Thanks James

I seemed to miss out all the excitements.

If I got it right,

Kev and the relay team did it in under 24 hours. Gareth was slightly over the magic number and Alicia managed all the tops, while Daivd Binned it at Threlkeld.

Good effort by everyone and Well done all, specially Kev for getting it round in under 24 hours.

_|_
    ./\.

Quote Originally Posted by Adnan Khan View Post
    I seemed to miss out all the excitements.

If I got it right,

Kev and the relay team did it in under 24 hours. Gareth was slightly over the magic number and Alicia managed all the tops, while Daivd Binned it at Threlkeld.

Good effort by everyone and Well done all, specially Kev for getting it round in under 24 hours.
    Adnan, I was in the relay team and we got there in under the 24 hrs. Anyone who knows Nigel Compton that's his club; he did Leg 2 and ran along with the Leg 5 team.

There was also a nice fella called John from Cockermouth who wasn't tracked and set off at 1800 hrs with us and he made it in the time too. He wasn't a runner but had done training with the help of CFR I believe.