Thread: Bob Graham help offered

Bob Graham help offered

Hi, I am looking at an attempt on the BGR next year 2015 June or July,( i will be 42 this September so it seems appropriate to give it a go) I am willing to offer help to anyone this year on the following dates 11/12/13th July - 18/19/20 July - 25/26/27 July 16/17 August ( and possibly certain dates in September/October) in order to gain experience of the route and what organisation is required.
    I live in Ilkley West Yorkshire,i have spent some time walking and running in the BGR area but i have not yet recce-d any of the routes with the BGR in mind. I have access to accommodation in Staveley near bowness-in-windermere so would be more than willing to do the middle of the night graveyard shifts!
    Please let me know if i can be of any assistance. my e-mail is [email protected]

Many Thanks

Hi, thinking of recceing 19th July legs 1-2 done before just want to see if I've got both in my legs if your up for it come and join me txt: 07970919325

Or 20th might be better

Hi Tim I live in the mighty Ilkley too and would be happy to do some recces with you in the lakes or some training runs round ilkleyand would be more than happy to help you out next year if you go for the bg. I like to think I know the route quite well, but it always surprises me in the flag and dark. Pm me cheers

Hi. I'm planning on an attempt July 2015. Happy to meet to reccie and/or support anyone else.

Richard I am planning an attempt late may/early june. So am more than happy to swap support.

Hi there... just trawling through the FRA Forum and happened on your response to Tim. I'm looking for support for a June 2015 attempt. I need to become even fitter of course but noted that you know the route pretty well.. If you're still in the market for training runs and offers of support please let me know. 07740444580

Best, Phil