Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BG Support Req'd 20/21 Jn

BG Support Req'd 20/21 Jn

Afternoon All,

We urgently need another person to support our BG on Friday night (20th June, 7pm start, cw, 23 hour schedule) It's just for leg 2 (although we could use some extra cover for all legs due to injury). There's accommodation available and food. You don't need to worry about pace or navigation, we just need another pair of hands. It doesn't matter if you've not supported on a BG before. It will start at 11pm and take about four hours, the accommodation is at the end of the leg. Any help would be really appreciated...

Please contact either Paul Booth on 07968 814451 or myself on 07811 167381.

Many thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan B View Post
    Afternoon All,

We urgently need another person to support our BG on Friday night (20th June, 7pm start, cw, 23 hour schedule) It's just for leg 2 (although we could use some extra cover for all legs due to injury). There's accommodation available and food. You don't need to worry about pace or navigation, we just need another pair of hands. It doesn't matter if you've not supported on a BG before. It will start at 11pm and take about four hours, the accommodation is at the end of the leg. Any help would be really appreciated...

Please contact either Paul Booth on 07968 814451 or myself on 07811 167381.

Many thanks in advance.
    can't support but I'll be about at the start and on Leg2 with the DP machine...watch out for me...Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by IanDarkpeak View Post
    can't support but I'll be about at the start and on Leg2 with the DP machine...watch out for me...Good luck
    Cheers Ian. We are now sorted for Leg 2. Many thanks to Tim and Lynn at Global Therapies for circulating and Tim C from Glossopdale. Are you with the group going out at 6.30?

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan B View Post
    Cheers Ian. We are now sorted for Leg 2. Many thanks to Tim and Lynn at Global Therapies for circulating and Tim C from Glossopdale. Are you with the group going out at 6.30?
    You'll not read this until you have finished.Hope you and Paul have a great round :0)

Likewise have a great day out

Quote Originally Posted by Truck View Post
    You'll not read this until you have finished.Hope you and Paul have a great round :0)
    Plus 1

Robin posted on Facebook 25 min. up at Dunmail - looking good. 7pm start

Another Facebook update by Robin; on time at Wasdale. Well done Stefan & Paul.

Another Facebook update by Robin Stefan and Paul home in 22:48. Two more Pennine in the BG club!

Master
    Yes, well done guys. I bumped into Tim C in Gloss this afternoon as he was heading for some sleep after getting back from his Leg 2 support, and he was positive as to the eventual outcome, so its good to come on and hear its fruition. Bravo!