Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BG Support Req'd 20/21 Jn

Stefan and Paul completed in 22.47hrs. Well done lads, it was a pleasure to run with you.
    Darren Fishwick, Chorley.

Well done Stefan and Paul. Cracking time too!

Quote Originally Posted by William Clough View Post
    Well done Stefan and Paul. Cracking time too!
    On arriving at Stair and changing into their road shoes mutterings of a sub 23hr started. Both tried to dismiss the thought, just happy in the knowledge they had a completion almost done. But pretty soon they started to really pick up the pace and hammered home to smash the 23hr. It was brilliant how they encouraged each other, top lads showing proper fellrunning spirit.
    Darren Fishwick, Chorley.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan B View Post
    Cheers Ian. We are now sorted for Leg 2. Many thanks to Tim and Lynn at Global Therapies for circulating and Tim C from Glossopdale. Are you with the group going out at 6.30?
    Congratulations to you both, we're both super chuffed for you and happy to help with finding Tim C to help you out. Hope there's a Glossopdale/Pennine social soon so we can buy you a pint

Great stuff gents :0)

Thanks for all the comments and congrats. What an amazing day; a truly unique experience. Many thanks to all the support who were, to a man (and woman) exceptional and made the day what it was; very humbling. All I would say is, if you're toying with the idea of a BG attempt, don't think twice. Maybe I wouldn't feel so gushing if the weather had been different...!

p.s. Thanks Lynn and Tim for helping us find Tim C. We tried to slow him down by giving him our food and water but it didn't work!!

Well done lads. Onigiri and calzone the secret to your success. I had a beer on sat eve to toast your success!

Brilliant stuff - well done, guys.

Not a bad weekend for Pennine, with both Bob Graham & Ramsay Round success.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoffB View Post
    Brilliant stuff - well done, guys.

Not a bad weekend for Pennine, with both Bob Graham & Ramsay Round success.
    I've pictures of the Pennine guys finishing if you need them, it was quite a party at the end....

any one know who the brother and sister were who did a self supported round. superb effort

Quote Originally Posted by IanDarkpeak View Post
    I've pictures of the Pennine guys finishing if you need them, it was quite a party at the end....

any one know who the brother and sister were who did a self supported round. superb effort
    Thanks Ian, would be good to see. Apparently I looked much better just before I finished than just after i finished!! I'll PM you my email address.

Unfortunately I don't know who the brother and sister team was but what an effort.