Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trackers - BG 27/29th Jun

Trackers - BG 27/29th Jun

Trackers out this weekend.

We have a couple of big events on this weekend which are using trackers, so sorry to any that have to come to us last minute who we have not been able to help you out.

Clare Holdcroft http://maps.opentracking.co.uk/bg2014.cfm?n=18 6pm Friday
    Greg Brock / Rick Jenner http://maps.opentracking.co.uk/bg2014.cfm?n=19 7pm Friday

Also on the round this weekend are the Heptonstall Hurriers taking on the Billy Bland Challenge http://maps.opentracking.co.uk/bg2014.cfm?n=30 Midnight Friday night.

NB we are having problems in getting trackers back at the moment if you do borrow please can you pop it in the post on the Monday.

James
    James

Diabetes is not an excuse its a reason www.howfast.org

Quote Originally Posted by howfast View Post
    Greg Brock / Rick Jenner http://maps.opentracking.co.uk/bg2014.cfm?n=19 7pm Friday
    This is my first post on the Forum, but just thought i'd post a message to say hello to everyone. Thanks for all the discussions on here which have proved very useful over the last few months in our planning for the BGR this weekend.

We will let you all know how we get on.

Cheers,
    Greg

Super Moderator
    Greg, welcome to the forum and good luck with your round. That roast beef is ace at the dinner; don't miss out
    Poacher turned game-keeper

alwaysinjured
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbrock View Post
    This is my first post on the Forum, but just thought i'd post a message to say hello to everyone. Thanks for all the discussions on here which have proved very useful over the last few months in our planning for the BGR this weekend.

We will let you all know how we get on.

Cheers,
    Greg
    Good luck Greg..
    Was that a tracker twitch, or a bit of a miss of the right hand turn onto doddick, hidden a bit by the bump in the ridge?

alwaysinjured
    Sadly Greg looks to have packed in.

Interesting route of Clare off seat sandal.
    Not nice that path , or did she cross it onto willie wife moor side?
    Last edited by alwaysinjured; 29-06-2014 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysinjured View Post
    Sadly Greg looks to have packed in.

INnteresting rout of Clare off seat sandal.
    Not nice that path , or did she cross it onto willie wife moor side?
    Did she go down Raise Beck? Horrible way to come down Seat Sandal and it's not much better on the side of Willie Wife Moor.

I can't see her trace, yet the tracker appears to be somewhere around Lord's Rake. I hope nothing is amiss, her ETA in Wasdale was 0834 - is there a technical glitch with her tracker?
    Martyn Price
    North Leeds Fell Runners

Nick Smith
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn P View Post
    I can't see her trace, yet the tracker appears to be somewhere around Lord's Rake. I hope nothing is amiss, her ETA in Wasdale was 0834 - is there a technical glitch with her tracker?
    Seems to be working OK for me. It showed Clare just about to arrive at Wasdale around 11am, so 2.5 hrs down on schedule Looks like there were some nav issues on leg 2 and she lost an hour there, but the nav on leg 3 looks perfect. Anyone know what the weather has been like over night?

Really hope she can rally, but it would be pretty tight for 24 hrs now.

Super Moderator
    Well done for carrying on Clare. Sub-24 would be very difficult now unless she's a quick runner who's been struggling or has had some kind of problem that's now cleared up

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Smith View Post
    Seems to be working OK for me. It showed Clare just about to arrive at Wasdale around 11am, so 2.5 hrs down on schedule Looks like there were some nav issues on leg 2 and she lost an hour there, but the nav on leg 3 looks perfect. Anyone know what the weather has been like over night?

Really hope she can rally, but it would be pretty tight for 24 hrs now.
    Got it now, no idea why it didn't show earlier. You're right, it would be tight for 24 hours now. Looks like she's plugging on though, brave.
    Martyn Price
    North Leeds Fell Runners

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn P View Post
    Got it now, no idea why it didn't show earlier. You're right, it would be tight for 24 hours now. Looks like she's plugging on though, brave.
    Are they packing? Looks like they've missed off the out and back to Steeple