Thread: SALE: sleeping bag (RAB)

SALE: sleeping bag (RAB)

for sale:

neutrino sleeping bag (new, unused), perfect for e.g. mountain marathon. Packs up small (includes stuff sack) and is light but warm. Hence, RRP £350. I'll offer it for cheaper Bids are welcome.

It's a women's one, although I don't see why a man wouldn't fit in just as well!

http://rab.uk.com/products/equipment...00-womens.html

Quote Originally Posted by bonnievw View Post
    It's a women's one, although I don't see why a man wouldn't fit in just as well!
    Only if its in pink

_|_
    ./\.

I'd hazard a guess that it'll be too roomy in some places and not roomy in others for a fella. (I refuse to state which places)

Mind you, we all come in different shapes and sizes.
    pies

Quote Originally Posted by Adnan Khan View Post
    Only if its in pink
    Agreed.
    pies

I have this same sleeping bag myself (I ended up with two, hence selling one), and in my opinion there is plenty of room for all sorts of sizes anywhere. If you give me your measurements I will check it out for you ;-)

Honestly, if you are a guy and maybe are interested, I will just refund you if it for some reason doesn't fit.

Ill have to check the colour when I get home later. I think it might be purple. Ill swap you for mine (used 2x) which I think is pink.

Welcome to the forum Bonnie. Are you the same Bonnie who won 3rd Lady at the weekend. Well done . I remember you from fellsman at Cray checkpoint where one of your group lady had an argument with other bloke who wanted to join your group at night. I was slightly amused but stuck to one corner and was scared to ask if I could join your group too

_|_
    ./\.

Quote Originally Posted by Adnan Khan View Post
    Welcome to the forum Bonnie. Are you the same Bonnie who won 3rd Lady at the weekend. Well done . I remember you from fellsman at Cray checkpoint where one of your group lady had an argument with other bloke who wanted to join your group at night. I was slightly amused but stuck to one corner and was scared to ask if I could join your group too
    haha that is very funny. That is me! I was running the Fellsman with some feisty fellsman veterans, who were fed up being followed by the man in question, for several hours, and who clearly didn't know the way (and didn't have his map out). Sorry for not being seemingly welcoming...

I could give you a sleeping bag for free to say sorry, but I am hoping somebody might still want to buy it!!?

How did your lakeland go?

B