Thread: Hope Show Losehill Dash

Hope Show Losehill Dash

Please can anyone shed light on the question "is the Losehill Dash race still on?".
    I'm sorry if I've missed an announcement elsewhere. This race is in the FRA calendar but not the online version, and it's not mentioned on the Hope Show website.

Unless I'm reading it wrong, but it looks like you paid to get into the show (nowt wrong with that) then also pay to enter the fell race. Surely that's wrong?
    Darren Fishwick, Chorley.

Quote Originally Posted by Tindersticks View Post
    Unless I'm reading it wrong, but it looks like you paid to get into the show (nowt wrong with that) then also pay to enter the fell race. Surely that's wrong?
    Yes that's how I read it too, makes it the most expensive fell race per mile ever?. Probably OK if you want to see everything in the Hope Show but otherwise not so attractive.

Cyclops, spot on, it's there OK, strange that I can't find a link from the Hope Show homepage. Still, it would see it is on, thank you.

I was going to go but having just read this and checked site entry £12 in total seems a tad expensive for us pennine runners

Sorry folks.
    Just spoken to the would be RO in the pub. Unfortunately the Hope Show Losehill Dash has been cancelled. She <Hopes> that it will be put on next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Sorry folks.
    Just spoken to the would be RO in the pub. Unfortunately the Hope Show Losehill Dash has been cancelled. She <Hopes> that it will be put on next year.
    Looks like word didnt get round

https://www.facebook.com/accelerateuk?fref=nf

I nearly went but had too much to sort out. The website is still up

It all seems a bit mysterious. I e-mailed the organiser for confirmation 2 days ago but heard nothing.
    Do what you like, like what you do