Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: News From The Moot Hall

News From The Moot Hall

I was just thinking that quite often Bob Graham Round attempts/successes go undocumented on these forums and there's nothing wrong with that, quite a lot of BG-aficionados don't come here and get all the support and advice they need from their clubs and running mates.

Anyhow, I thought I'd start this thread off as somewhere to post "I was walking through Keswick Town Square and it looked like people were waiting for a BGR attempt to come in" or "looked like a team was waiting to pick up a BG attempt at Dunmail Raise when I was driving past" etc. Even better as a place to post of BGR success though

I'll start it off - congratulation to Stuart Little who completed his BGR yesterday in 23:27, following a 9pm start on Saturday. Excellent work mate!
    Martyn Price
    North Leeds Fell Runners

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn P View Post
    I was just thinking that quite often Bob Graham Round attempts/successes go undocumented on these forums and there's nothing wrong with that, quite a lot of BG-aficionados don't come here and get all the support and advice they need from their clubs and running mates.

Anyhow, I thought I'd start this thread off as somewhere to post "I was walking through Keswick Town Square and it looked like people were waiting for a BGR attempt to come in" or "looked like a team was waiting to pick up a BG attempt at Dunmail Raise when I was driving past" etc. Even better as a place to post of BGR success though

I'll start it off - congratulation to Stuart Little who completed his BGR yesterday in 23:27, following a 9pm start on Saturday. Excellent work mate!
    Of course, it would have been better if I'd started it earlier in the year ...... consider it a good partner to DT's "Class of 2015" thread.
    Martyn Price
    North Leeds Fell Runners

Thanks Martyn - I saw head torches on Clough Head from the bedroom window at around 1.30am and was wondering who it was. Just seen Stolly's superb photos too.

Cheers Martyn. I'm an infrequent poster on here, but the advise that is on here is invaluable.

Absoloutely brilliant experience over the weekend, and seeing the photos brings it all back again

Super Moderator
    Well done Stuart. Still not seen the celery pics
    Poacher turned game-keeper

Once i have them (they're not on my camera) I'll make sure you get them!

Sooooooo, what's happening this weekend??
    Martyn Price
    North Leeds Fell Runners

I don't normally post on Bob Graham threads but whatever is happening this weekend, hope whoever may be attempting has a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by Multiterrainer View Post
    I don't normally post on Bob Graham threads but whatever is happening this weekend, hope whoever may be attempting has a good one!
    Must be time for your attempt Martin?? or have you done it?

Super Moderator
    Martyn please pass on our best wishes to the relevant party
    Poacher turned game-keeper