Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: FRA Relays 2014

I have just found out that I have made the team. Probably leg 3. So I had a look at the event website.
    Do the organisers think the cut off after leg 2 in generous enough?
    I and surely many other teams/clubs would be very disappointing if after all the training and organising, not to mention the cost, failed to meet the cut off and half the team did not get a run.
    Or will there be a mass start as in previous years. I do hope so.

Aardvark

Aardvark - The organisers are meeting next week and I will see that your concern is discussed. I'll report back on this thread.

A reminder to all teams that we need to receive t-shirt orders by this Wednesday (24th) in order to have them ready for you to collect at the race.

Quote Originally Posted by leechy View Post
    A reminder to all teams that we need to receive t-shirt orders by this Wednesday (24th) in order to have them ready for you to collect at the race.
    Any chance you could show the back of the T Shirt on the web site as I understand there is advertising on it (3 main sponsors? + running clubs) and people may want to know what it looks like before they buy it ?
    No country for old men.

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark View Post
    I would be very disappointing if after all the training half the team did not get a run.
    Aardvark
    Wouldn't want all that Aard vark to go to waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Swoop View Post
    Wouldn't want all that Aard vark to go to waste.
    Last edited by Graham Breeze; 20-09-2014 at 02:05 PM.
    "...as dry as the Atacama desert".

Quote Originally Posted by Alf View Post
    Any chance you could show the back of the T Shirt on the web site as I understand there is advertising on it (3 main sponsors? + running clubs) and people may want to know what it looks like before they buy it ?
    I'm up against some deadlines today but will hopefully get something posted this evening. I'll post them here as well as on the relay site.

TSHIRTBACKS.jpg

Not artwork, but roughly what the backs of the t-shirts may look like.

Latest amended to the news section on the home page of the relay site, 25th September:

A reminder that entries close at Midnight this Sunday (28th Sept)

Team captains need to log onto the site to declare team members by 8pm on Friday 17th Oct. Please check the entry rules and make sure all your team are aware of kit requirements. All kit will be checked before runners enter the pen and all runners must comply.

T-shirt orders need to be sent as soon as possible and need to be done by the Team Captain.

The link for ordering t-shirts has also been updated: www.sientries.co.uk/edit_entry.php?event_id=1494
    Last edited by leechy; 25-09-2014 at 08:42 AM.

Hi leechy, seen your comment about points 5-6 on the pairs leg 2. Is any of that flagged or are we free to run any route we like please?

Quote Originally Posted by djglover View Post
    Hi leechy, seen your comment about points 5-6 on the pairs leg 2. Is any of that flagged or are we free to run any route we like please?
    Id assume from that apart from the OOB wall crossing on the map the fell is ours?