Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trigger

Quote Originally Posted by DrPatrickBarry View Post
    It is, Pennine have organised one for the last 3 years but we usually fill it with our own club members.
    Thanks for getting back to me on that.

Anyone up for meeting in Edale & lift sharing from there? I know it's a fair time away but I like to be organised

Master
    That's my entry form printed off ready to fill-in and post tonight.

I ran over the mid sections (Crowden-Snake and Snake-Grindslow Knoll) over the past month and its great to see the vegetation on and around the route well and truly re-covered over the spring & summer. It's like a meadow in places on Kinder (as some of you have commented on other threads). I will be off up there again in a few days time, trying to perfect that crossing.

Just have to remain fit and injury free overwinter, now.
    Powered by Ugali.

Ya I ran done the Kinder Dozen section from Mermaid's pool to the Boxing Glove last night via Kinder West Trig and the grass was so high it was difficult to know what was underfoot. Amazing transformation!

Quote Originally Posted by OB1 View Post
    That's my entry form printed off ready to fill-in and post tonight.

I ran over the mid sections (Crowden-Snake and Snake-Grindslow Knoll) over the past month and its great to see the vegetation on and around the route well and truly re-covered over the spring & summer. It's like a meadow in places on Kinder (as some of you have commented on other threads). I will be off up there again in a few days time, trying to perfect that crossing.

Just have to remain fit and injury free overwinter, now.
    Might join you, you could run up from your house to the little carpark by the dam wall and we could run to
    RR and back...Tuesday on Wednesday?? I'm free at the moment but a nav course is never far away

Just back from Glen Nevis and home to find the first 30 entries for the Trigger 2015. List of names up shortly - the order of which doesn't infer your race number - that will be confirmed at sign in at race HQ!

Entry sent off this afternoon. Already keen to get a recce in towards the end of October.

As said earlier (yes, I know it's a long time off yet!), if anyone wants to liftshare from Edale to Marsden on race day then please get in touch. I'd be happy to do this for a recce too

A couple of yrs ago I got a National Express bus from Chortlon St in Manchester out to Crowden. I then ran to Edale and got the train back in to Manchester - great day out.

Right. Better find the cheque book. Think the last time I used it was for trigger last year.

ENTRIES TO DATE: FRIDAY SEPT 26TH - NOTE: THE LIST ORDER DOESN'T INFER YOUR RACE NUMBER ONLY THAT YOU HAVE AN ENTRY - NUMBERS CONFIRMED ON DAY. I WILL BE BANKING CHEQUES IN NEXT WEEK. ANY QUERIES?
    McVey A
    Whittaker H
    Barlow C
    Ollerenshaw M
    Ellis Cooper Knock J
    Bourne M
    Hodgson M
    Knowles S
    Hayles L
    Williams S
    Healy S
    Oliffe C
    Mackie R
    Ward D
    Soles DS
    Nunn J
    Oates I
    Hartley J
    Stead S
    Warboys Hodgson J
    Browne S
    Lang A
    Wood A
    Lund D
    Smith I
    Fishwick D
    Miller J
    Mettam P
    Coleman C

NEW entries to the list posted on Sept 26th: CHEQUE WILL BE CASHED IN NEXT WEEK OR SO, ORDER ON LIST DOESN'T INFER YOUR RACE NUMBER…
    TAYLOR T
    DOYLE J
    MACDONALD AI
    WHITE R
    VOGAN M
    RAWLIK K
    PARIS J