Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trigger

Quote Originally Posted by Dux de lux View Post
    I get last year's results when I click this link. Anyone else go this problem?
    I had the same problem. You need to clear your browser cache. If not sure how to do that, google it for your make/version of browser.
    Totley AC

Quote Originally Posted by Dux de lux View Post
    I get last year's results when I click this link. Anyone else go this problem?
    I've posted results on my site and had a couple of comments like this, I get the correct results?
    caching error possibly

Quote Originally Posted by MarkClayton View Post
    I had the same problem. You need to clear your browser cache. If not sure how to do that, google it for your make/version of browser.
    "CTRL F5" do it a few times and that will clear it.

lost between Blackstone Edge and Stoodley Pike
    Having a look at the section from snake road to cp 5 and 6, don't know this bit at all; anyone have any tips; do you start on the Pennine way and head up within clough, cross the ford then upto the cp? Any advice will be much appreciated, save me doing some wandering in the morning and on race day. Cheers good people��

Certainly looks the best way to me... Although my memory tells me that the terrain in this area is pretty typical of this part of the Peak District, I.e a nightmare...

Certainly a race with route secrets aplenty... certainly worth knowing your route from the final checkpoint. I was in a group of 8 or so people at Kinder Low, we scattered in all directions, and I made up around 10 minutes on most of them. However I was more peeved at cruising past IanDP At Kinder Downfall, only to find he somehow beat me back by 5 minutes...

A fantastic race, and the time of year adds such a great element to the race... Can't wait for January...

Spare seat going in the Totley to Marsden minibus if anyone wants it. £10. Leave at 06:15

Just arrived in Marsden after having a pre-race massage in Leeds... Gorgeous weather today. Not so sure its forecast to be as nice tomorrow, but very much looking forward to this one...

I'll be on the Finish line or at least in the finish Area..Have fun, keep warm and say hi to the Rescue team Marshals with out the race wouldn't go ahead.

Banned
    Still snow on all the moors around Marsden but the rain will wash it away tomorrow.
    Enjoy your day folks.