Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Petzl Nao 2 (2014) £69!

Unfortunately the charger unit on mine didn't work properly.(After 10 minutes it thinks it is charged when it's not. Shows 3 solid leds). When switched on after a few hours being off it flashes 7 times and says the battery is dead. The battery works fine in the NAO1 charger pack and NAO1 charger pack works on NAO2 so I can get a good working one for now. So the regulator is faulty it seems. In case anyone else has this problem.
    I called Decathlon and got them to send another one for in store collection so I could swap the faulty light. This won't arrive for a couple of weeks as they have all sold out(obvious) and I didn't want a refund(again obvious).

Looks like you can still order one and I was assured they were coming in at that price still.

Mines just arrived. It doesn't say Nao2 on the packaging, but does say 575 lumens - is that right?

ta!
    Stumps

Quote Originally Posted by stumpy View Post
    Mines just arrived. It doesn't say Nao2 on the packaging, but does say 575 lumens - is that right?

ta!
    Stumps
    Yes, that's right.

They are now back in stock at Decathlon, however the price has increased to £79.99. I missed out when they were £69 but have now ordered one at what is still a great price.

Thanks Cabra.

Pawa - unlucky, but at least you won't have to order a gel to not pay the postage

Quick try in the garden yesterday - boy it's bright!

Gave mine a test last night on the way home from the ODG. Very impressive..! Spent about half hour giggling and looking at things in the dark!
    http://www.mikkmurray.co.uk - My art and running blog! Go on.. Take a look!

I would like to thank the OP for the heads up on this. I bought one at £69.99 and i'm delighted. These things are bright. Despite it saying post free above £70 I wasn't charged for postage so paid a total of £69.99.

Fancied one of these for a long time but didn't fancy the price. Many thanks to CM for highlighting this deal (still can't understand what Decathlon are up to but the proof of the pudding arrived at my door today ). With luck its all good, if I can understand how to thread the top strap that is

£109 now?
    http://www.mikkmurray.co.uk - My art and running blog! Go on.. Take a look!

Quote Originally Posted by MickTor View Post
    £109 now?
    The price fluctuation has been odd from the start. £109 seems to be online. The in-store price, £79.99.

Glad you guys picked one up at the original £69. I find myself trying to bargain hunt for all sorts of things now!