Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clear lens sport glasses.

The Bolle Contour, that had great reviews, turned out to be a pretty poor performer for me. The fit was okay, but they just don't vent at all, resulting in misted lenses very quickly. They are, after all, designed as safety glasses.

Maybe my eyebrows need a trim!

Anyway, found a pair of Sunwise 'sports specific' glasses with 4 different lenses. Hopefully, these will perform as required.

Had my eyes tested last week & promptly ordered some Sunwise glasses with my prescription lenses in. My optician used to use Adidas & Nike (I think he said) which were around £300. He has now ditched them for Sunwise. With lenses, mine come to £140, the glasses being only £40. This is my first foray in to sports eyewear with prescription lenses (I usually just squint) & I can't wait to give them a whirl. I have used Sunwise sports sunglasses before & they are very sturdy & well made. Will report back.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jez Hellewell View Post
    ordered some Sunwise glasses with my prescription lenses in.
    Just ordered a pair of Sunwise myself. Found an eBay triathlon store selling them very cheap - £9.80 including shipping! They had quite a few different models, but selling fast at that price.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=151301071102

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Sunwise sunglasses are pretty good, I got mine from SportsShoes.com for a good price. However, if you can find any Bliz glasses on offer or in your price range they are excellent quality.
    Just a quick thanks for pointing me in the direction of Sunwise. As mentioned, I'd never heard of them before.

Found a pair of Sunwise Odyssey with three pairs of lenses for £9.80 delivered! Bargain of the century if you ask me.

The build quality is outstanding, and the fit is perfect. A definite Sunwise fan from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabra Montés View Post
    Just a quick thanks for pointing me in the direction of Sunwise. As mentioned, I'd never heard of them before.

Found a pair of Sunwise Odyssey with three pairs of lenses for £9.80 delivered! Bargain of the century if you ask me.

The build quality is outstanding, and the fit is perfect. A definite Sunwise fan from now on.
    Where did you order them from Cabra ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jez Hellewell View Post
    Where did you order them from Cabra ?
    Bought them via eBay from Simply-run.co.uk

Still have a pair of Odyssey and the Windrush in stock at time of posting this reply.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=151301071102