Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lakes in a day

looking forward to it already! Thanks for a great weekend James. The organisation and the support from your marshals was brilliant and what a great route. Tough, challenging and really beautiful. I want to go back and rerun the lakeside and woodland sections in the daylight to see what views I missed!
    Quote Originally Posted by howfast View Post
    Great write up Stolly - entries for next year open on Monday, for those who are not on the mailing list here is a few photos from the day http://eepurl.com/5LR3T No worries James
    'The birds are the keepers of our secrets'

Quote Originally Posted by Hes View Post
    looking forward to it already! Thanks for a great weekend James. The organisation and the support from your marshals was brilliant and what a great route. Tough, challenging and really beautiful. I want to go back and rerun the lakeside and woodland sections in the daylight to see what views I missed!
    If you do go up to Finsthwaite Tower be sure to check out the viewpoint, its about 50m off the route (pretty sure there is a post saying viewpoint). Also great views down the estuary from the path just after Bigland Tarn.
    James

Diabetes is not an excuse its a reason www.howfast.org