Thread: OMM partner wanted (LS)

OMM partner wanted (LS)

OMM partner needed for Long Score ..... or other if you have an entry and are in the same predicament. Preferably a small middle aged grizzler so you can fit in the small bit of the tent and challenge for a reasonable vets placing. Mind you, never entered as a mixed team before ..... you can trust me I am a teacher
    Usual partner Philbrynmaen can't play this year (see Health thread) but I can't sit back and watch the action knowing I might have been able to ......
    Cheers
    Tim Sparrow
    0771five627four71
    tspadgeratbtinternet.com (except with an @ obviously!)

Shame the wife has me down for a family do that weekend, otherwise I would have been up for that, esp seeing Phil helped me out on my BG.

I am not sure your Avtar will attract lady fell runners on the other hand opps.

ATB

Tahr
    Annan and District Athletic Club. http://www.adac.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Tahr View Post
    Shame the wife has me down for a family do that weekend, otherwise I would have been up for that, esp seeing Phil helped me out on my BG.

I am not sure your Avtar will attract lady fell runners on the other hand opps.

ATB

Tahr
    They'd be in for a spanking good time! Not sure how I ended up with that one actually. However, my real face is even more of a turn off, at least the pair seem to be smiling! On an OMM it would actually be the last thing on my mind and usually for at least a week afterwards.
    Dropped in on Phil today and he is looking really lively again.

One week to go and no partner for Long Score in Cheviots. Anyone up for it. OMM forum seems to be offline. Rob Small
    [email protected]

OMM forum back up Rob and plenty of people looking for partners! I'm sorted and hope you get there too.