Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: "It's OK, He won't bite"

IMG-20170619-WA0001.jpg

Herbie meet forum, Herbie is a biter, he will bite your ankles, hands, trousers, chairs, faces, toes, slippers, well just about anything if I'm honest, even seems to enjoy a nibble of his metal crate. The only thing Herbie dissaproves of is my poo bag flinging into tree skill, which need much improvement.

Herbie is 8 weeks old but has already covered the passenger seats and door of our van in vomit which he achieved with the first day. He promises much!
    pies

Quote Originally Posted by shaunaneto View Post
    IMG-20170619-WA0001.jpg

Herbie meet forum, Herbie is a biter, he will bite your ankles, hands, trousers, chairs, faces, toes, slippers, well just about anything if I'm honest, even seems to enjoy a nibble of his metal crate. The only thing Herbie dissaproves of is my poo bag flinging into tree skill, which need much improvement.

Herbie is 8 weeks old but has already covered the passenger seats and door of our van in vomit which he achieved with the first day. He promises much!
    awwwww!! How cute! Welcome to the forum Herbie.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunaneto View Post
    IMG-20170619-WA0001.jpg

Welcome to the 'dug' club.
    Are you training him up to chase fell runners?

Lovely pup pic. What is he? Fox red?
    Poacher turned game-keeper

Lovely pup.

Make sure seeing shorts is his trigger for attack mode.