Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheap Roclite 315s

I'd be interested to know how you get on with the new 315s. I loved the orange and grey ones and went through three pairs so when they changed to the blue and grey ones I just assumed they'd be the same and got a pair of them. The fit was definitely different and they gave me horrible heel blisters despite the fact that I bought the same size. I haven't dared to buy a pair again and went for the Roclite 268s (womens) which are comfy but not as good as the original orange and grey 315s and the uppers got holes in them in no time at all.
    'The birds are the keepers of our secrets'

Great shoe. Very happy, except.......on my first run in them today the insole in the right shoe started slipping after only 1 mile. It was nearly out of the back of the heel cup by the top of Simons Seat. Spoke to Pete Bland & they're going back. Anybody else had a problem ? Checked the other pair & the insole seems very secure.

Bummer, 2nd pair have done the same thing. Both going back. A faulty batch maybe, hence the offer ?

Interesting this. Sent both my 315's back to Pete Bland who agreed that the insole was defective. They subsequently contacted Inov-8 who said that it is basically a "budget shoe", hence the price ! Anyway, the upshot is that I am awaiting 2 new pairs of Inov-8 but forgot to ask which model ! Presumably the 315 with a proper insole. I hope so as it's a very comfy shoe.

I've never used the inov-8 insoles anyway: I replace them with Spenco insoles with arch support. That's why I moved from Walshes to inov-8 - I'd had a foot stress fracture & got a bunion, & my GP recommended arch supports (among other stuff). Walshes had fixed insoles so I moved to inov-8s.
    Andy Robinson
    Runfurther committee member
    Helsby Running Club