Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Errwood Hall fell races

Yes, many thanks Colin and all at Pennine for putting on the first junior champs race of the season. I heard a lot of positive feedback from runners about the courses, going through the forests & the switchbacks on the climbs.

Clearly we're going to have to be tighter on the U18s this year as they prefer to design their own course, but all in all a cracking day & some fantastic racing across all age groups and thanks again to Colin Wishaw and his team for all their hard work.
    "You have brains in your head, your feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself in any direction you choose". Dr Seuss.

Yes, many thanks Colin and all at Pennine for putting on the first junior champs race of the season.
    Quite a few of Col's Buxton mates were there helping, so thanks to them, too.

I'm just glad I was inside doing registration whilst the rain was lashing down, and then marshalling later, once the rain had stopped!!

Master
    Thanks Colin for a great event and some real good courses too. Shame about the weather especially as Wolfs Pit a week earlier seemed to hint that spring was here!