Thread: Trackers

Trackers

Hi everyone..

Trackers - I'll cut to the chase, the hiring of our trackers is proving popular - to the point that on a few weekends we are very short and at that point of trying to make the case to purchase more (takes about a month to get them in the country / commissioned / tested etc). We currently have 240 trackers with the ability to easily pull in another 170 and at times even more, although those trackers are not sitting idle waiting for me to give the owner a call and sometimes it doesn't work out.

Still my point of the email is that there are times this summer and in particular last the mid-summer weekend (27/28th June) where we currently have all trackers on hire. We are in the process of buying more but a call the week before is likely to get a no sorry we can't help.

We will help out with a maximum of 2 trackers per weekend free. Beyond that we would be looking for any BGers to pay for the hire at the normal rate of £30 http://www.opentracking.co.uk/groups.php

When you know when the date. Send an email to [email protected]

With

Name / Address / Telephone.
    Start Date / Time
    ETA's for Threlkeld, Dunmail, Wasdale, Honister and the finish.

We normally post the trackers on a Thursday 1st class to arrive Friday.
    We will give you a SAE and expect you to put the tracker (switched on) in the envelope and put it in a postbox when you finish / retire. Needs to be back with us by Tuesday.

Needless to say if you have any different requests e.g. leaving home on Thursday etc.. let us know.

Any questions let us know..

No worries
    James
    James

Diabetes is not an excuse its a reason www.howfast.org

Hi James
    would I be able to hire one for the Lakeland 100 again this year please James?
    regards
    Adrian

damn! thought this was a thread about the delicious cereal bars
    Event Photography
    www.athletesinaction.co.uk