Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: http://www.englishhillrun

Just to inform those that are interested, following discussion at the end of last year, in January it was decided that English Hill Runners would no longer provide event registration, insurance cover and rules for ROs.

It's a pragmatic decision as the cover was prohibitive for the numbers of events.

It also was clear that the large number of fell runners and race organisers who originally supported Andy Walmsley a few years ago when he challenged FRA process, were persuaded by some of the changes that have been made by the FRA in terms of procedure for event registration.

Pendle Cloughs has just listed with the FRA again.

The other events listed are currently reviewing whether to revert to the FRA or to use alternatives such as SHR or private event insurance.

I have just rejoined the FRA and I will also study the current paperwork and decide where best to place my events.

So what now for EHR?

Well I and my fellow members are still keen to help promote good practise, so we have a website and we would like to offer it for Race Organisers to use, mostly those without a web presence.

If any Race Organiser is interested, have a look at the site and feel free to get in touch.

http://www.englishhillrunners.com/
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell

Quote Originally Posted by Witton Park View Post
    I have just rejoined the FRA and I will also study the current paperwork and decide where best to place my events.
    Welcome back WP.