Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Corpulent to 'core

Super Moderator
    Simple things like the pleasure of a Wednesday night 'torcher from the Lion, like we did this evening. I is, officially, back!
    Poacher turned game-keeper

Super Moderator
    Third run of the week. Five miles with Sam and Tussock Vizsla on the Roman Rd

Super Moderator
    30 or 40 mins with S & S before breakfast this morning

Super Moderator
    I’ve lost half a stone with a ‘re-alignment of calorie intake’ read less pies, and some decent walks. There’s a 50 miler in the summer on the radar

Street to Wildboar Fell to Swarth Fell, back to W/B and then 'home' along the Pennine Bridle Way to Street. 8.32 miles, 1631 feet, 1hr 35 min. So more of a plod than a podium finish! But fun anyway.

Hill cloud and rain with a stiff north east wind and little visibility above 500 feet or so. So wonderful to feel the pure revelry of post (hopefully)injury fell running across wild terrain lapping up the inclement weather. Ankle so far feels grand, but tomorrow morning will be the test.

The weirdest thing - I found two pairs of canvas 'summer' shoes left neatly side by side on the shore of the Sand Tarns! One a man's size and the other a woman's, I would guess. Really incongruous with the stormy weather, cold wind and swirling cloud. No sign of anyone or any other equipment. Spooky?
    Am Yisrael Chai

Quote Originally Posted by Mossdog View Post
    Street to Wildboar Fell to Swarth Fell, back to W/B and then 'home' along the Pennine Bridle Way to Street. 8.32 miles, 1631 feet, 1hr 35 min. So more of a plod than a podium finish! But fun anyway.

Hill cloud and rain with a stiff north east wind and little visibility above 500 feet or so. So wonderful to feel the pure revelry of post (hopefully)injury fell running across wild terrain lapping up the inclement weather. Ankle so far feels grand, but tomorrow morning will be the test.

The weirdest thing - I found two pairs of canvas 'summer' shoes left neatly side by side on the shore of the Sand Tarns! One a man's size and the other a woman's, I would guess. Really incongruous with the stormy weather, cold wind and swirling cloud. No sign of anyone or any other equipment. Spooky?
    Sorry DT. Wrong thread - doh! Should've been Today's Training!
    Am Yisrael Chai

Super Moderator
    All welcome Mossy!