Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grin and Bear It - Oct 31

Grin and Bear It - Oct 31

Entries are now open for this years race: 31st Oct, 10.30am - The web page: http://grinnbearit.org/ has basic info on and details of where to send entries to - the website will be updated shortly.
    Last year we saw the numbers rise and we had terrific feedback from runners - it's a great 25K course with plenty to keep you running!
    Entries on day too!

Quote Originally Posted by Mick Le Den View Post
    Entries are now open for this years race: 31st Oct, 10.30am - The web page: http://grinnbearit.org/ has basic info on and details of where to send entries to - the website will be updated shortly.
    Last year we saw the numbers rise and we had terrific feedback from runners - it's a great 25K course with plenty to keep you running!
    Entries on day too!
    Missed this two years running! However I am up for a portly trot around this year. Hopefully it will be suitably grim and boggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodders View Post
    Missed this two years running! However I am up for a portly trot around this year. Hopefully it will be suitably grim and boggy.
    Be good to see you Rodders! It's a good route to race and great food etc to follow!

Entries on day too!
    Have you got a new name Si?

I'll be racing again...

Quote Originally Posted by IanDarkpeak View Post
    Have you got a new name Si?

I'll be racing again...
    I like to keep folk on their toes Ian!

First postal entry in for GnB It

Postal entries coming in - Encouraging!
    If anyone knows a Dr Peter Barrington can they let me know contact details please.

Postal entries coming in - Encouraging!
    If anyone knows a Dr Peter Barrington can they let me know contact details please.
    did you sort this Simon. If not let me know I may be able to help.

Quote Originally Posted by IanDarkpeak View Post
    did you sort this Simon. If not let me know I may be able to help.
    No I didn't Ian - if you know him please ask him to get in touch, he's sent a blank entry form in!

This is a great race - trad fell race - NO frills or silly gimmicks - fast course, climbs and challenging terrain.
    We're hoping to build numbers this year - ALL monies to local Mountain Rescue Team.
    Are you coming to race on the 31st?