Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Wanted by ITV - Fit single men

  1. #1
    Master Harry H Howgill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kendal
    Posts
    3,261

    Wanted by ITV - Fit single men

    I'm not sure what sort of circles the Helm Hill webmaster socialises in, but he's had a request for sporty, single men.

    http://www.helmhillrunners.co.uk/doc...e%20Poster.pdf

    There must be some forumites that qualify!
    Fitness can't be stored. It must be earned over and over, indefinitely.

  2. #2
    Master Luv Shack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kinder
    Posts
    1,156

    Re: Wanted by ITV - Fit single

    Bugger!!!
    I even looked at the link, how sad is that, and I'm too flippin aged....
    Don't meet the sporty & fit criteria either...
    Ah' well, roll on Summer.....
    Miss Muddy Paws Dad....
    Not clever & often stupid..

  3. #3
    Master Roger Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Waterfoot
    Posts
    2,951

    Re: Wanted by ITV - Fit single

    Do i fit in with this all you lovely ladies, well i dont to young but would be good to set something like thiks up on the forum a blind date sort of thing
    Last edited by Roger Rabbit; 14-08-2007 at 11:42 PM.
    The race does not always go to the swift, but to the ones who keep running

  4. #4
    Joliver Jim
    Guest

    Re: Wanted by ITV - Fit single

    Yeah right. Don't you think you have enough girlfriends as it is?????
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Rabbit View Post
    Do i fit in with this all you lovely ladies, well i dont to young but would be good to set something like thiks up on the forum a blind date sort of thing

  5. #5
    Master Roger Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Waterfoot
    Posts
    2,951

    Re: Wanted by ITV - Fit single

    Quote Originally Posted by Joliver Jim View Post
    Yeah right. Don't you think you have enough girlfriends as it is?????

    i have not had a girlfriend for about 8 weeks and i dont have a lot of women as people make out
    The race does not always go to the swift, but to the ones who keep running

  6. #6
    Senior Member Purpleplodder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    141

    Re: Wanted by ITV - Fit single

    Quote Originally Posted by Luv Shack View Post
    Bugger!!!
    I even looked at the link, how sad is that, and I'm too flippin aged....
    Don't meet the sporty & fit criteria either...
    Ah' well, roll on Summer.....
    LS,
    WPC Plodder is currently busy making spiced ginger oatcakes for Cumbria's finest. However she suggests you may wish to look here...
    http://www.linkfifty.com

  7. #7
    Senior Member slowcoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kendal
    Posts
    200

    Re: Wanted by ITV - Fit single

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry H Howgill View Post
    I'm not sure what sort of circles the Helm Hill webmaster socialises in, but he's had a request for sporty, single men.

    http://www.helmhillrunners.co.uk/doc...e%20Poster.pdf

    There must be some forumites that qualify!
    Sorry chaps... too late. The nice man from the ITV who sent me the details said that they would be selecting mid-week so they've probably got their hunk by now.

  8. #8
    Master Luv Shack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kinder
    Posts
    1,156

    Re: Wanted by ITV - Fit single

    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleplodder View Post
    LS,
    WPC Plodder is currently busy making spiced ginger oatcakes for Cumbria's finest. However she suggests you may wish to look here...
    http://www.linkfifty.com
    Outed again....
    the bleedin fuzz are everywhere... even get stuck in yur durn teeth when yur testin the ginger biscuit!
    Just you wait.... there will come a time...

    Nite nite all... sleep safely!
    Last edited by Luv Shack; 15-08-2007 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Tired?!!!!!
    Miss Muddy Paws Dad....
    Not clever & often stupid..

  9. #9

    Re: Wanted by ITV - Fit single

    LOL Roger Rabbit, i thought you was a girl, looking at your aviator...

  10. #10
    Headmaster Grouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,377

    Re: Wanted by ITV - Fit single

    She's called Biggles.

Similar Threads

  1. Today's Single Malt
    By Nee Bother in forum General chat!
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 16-09-2018, 01:58 AM
  2. First Album/Single
    By Pilgrim in forum General chat!
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 12:19 AM
  3. single speed fixies
    By TheReverand in forum Equipment
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 04:30 PM
  4. single grain whisky ( help )
    By daz h in forum General chat!
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 09:41 AM
  5. Single burner stove
    By Epocian in forum Equipment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 12:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •