Thread: moving summits

moving summits

if there was a summit you could move which one would it be I know of several infact more than a dozen that I would move in an instant this is not being inconsiderate and may only be for a short period of time or even longer through environmental issues as mentioned we don't want rubbish on the bob graham round starting from now we need to clear it up as a team keeping the club as it should be and not how they are going to try and make it tonight is the night

Master
    I would move Skiddaw and The Northern Fells nearer to Nottingham. The site of The City Ground would do nicely and would be far less of a waste of space!

I would move Cerro Torre & Torre Egger to Keighley then Bill Bryson wouldn't have to get the army to use it for artillery practice. The fact that I'd also be able to gaze longingly out of the window at the best mountain in the world would be a happy coincidence
    Bob

http://bobwightman.co.uk/run/bob_graham.php

Without me you'd be one place nearer the back

Apparently if its not today its tomorrow but half of pacers are still here but stopping at kyhostal
    Last edited by vespa; 26-09-2015 at 03:11 AM.

Super Moderator
    So, what happened?

Master
    Leave everything where it is, because it`s the effort involved that makes any achievement worthwhile, make it easy then it ai`nt worth while i.m.o
    The older I get the Faster I was