Thread: North Lakes Accomodation

Live in Brum, run in Worcestershire and Shropshire

North Lakes Accomodation

I have a big birthday this year which happens to fall on the same day as the Anniversary Waltz. I'd really like to have the family along and make a weekend of it so the plan is to do the race and then go out for a meal and a few beers later. I'm happy camping but struggling to find some accommodation in the North Lakes for those that aren't.

Ideally need self-catering apartment from Friday 15th - Sunday 17th sleeping 4 and dog friendly preferably less than an hour from Stair. Struggling to find anywhere at the moment as all holiday lets seem to be 1 week Saturday to Saturday.
    Anybody know of any places in the North lakes that would suit or have any recommendations?

BTW can't really do hotels as the dog is a nervous chap and will spend all night barking at any strange noises he hears much to the joy of the other residents no doubt!
    Pete Shakespeare - U/A

Going downhill fast

We have used Cumbrian Cottages over the years and found them excellent. As you are visiting outside the main holiday season you may find they will do short lets. www.cumbrian-cottages.co.uk Enjoy and have a good race.

Live in Brum, run in Worcestershire and Shropshire
    Quote Originally Posted by Foinaven View Post
    We have used Cumbrian Cottages over the years and found them excellent. As you are visiting outside the main holiday season you may find they will do short lets. www.cumbrian-cottages.co.uk Enjoy and have a good race.
    Thanks for that - will take a look later. Looking forward to the race already - always a highlight of my running year and will be all the better if I get the family there at the finish.
    Pete Shakespeare - U/A

Going downhill fast