Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Inov-8 shoes.

Will the uppers survive intact beyond five runs I wonder?

Doubtful......

But they have got a metacradle. 9 out of ten cats said, their cradling was better, after being metacradled.

I've noticed there's no Mudclaw 265 in the new range which is disappointing. After always running in Mudclaws since I first started I've ordered my first pair of Salomons. Looking forward to trying something new but was hoping the 265 would be continued.

Do you have a link for the new range?

Quote Originally Posted by wjb View Post
    I've noticed there's no Mudclaw 265 in the new range which is disappointing. After always running in Mudclaws since I first started I've ordered my first pair of Salomons. Looking forward to trying something new but was hoping the 265 would be continued.
    Which Salomon Will? I got some Fellraiser from TK Maxx for £40 & am very impressed. Very comfy, well built & great grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Jez Hellewell View Post
    Which Salomon Will? I got some Fellraiser from TK Maxx for £40 & am very impressed. Very comfy, well built & great grip.
    I've ordered the new S-Lab Speed. A bit pricey but I plan on using them on road and trails as well, so I don't need separate road and trail shoes anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by wjb View Post
    I've ordered the new S-Lab Speed. A bit pricey but I plan on using them on road and trails as well, so I don't need separate road and trail shoes anymore.
    Let me know how you get on. Shoes like that are hard to find. I always run a mile or 2 on road when setting off from home & have found the Roclite to be best so far.......apart from those damn uppers. Just sent my 280's back following advice from Inov-8.

Quote Originally Posted by Jez Hellewell View Post
    Let me know how you get on. Shoes like that are hard to find. I always run a mile or 2 on road when setting off from home & have found the Roclite to be best so far.......apart from those damn uppers. Just sent my 280's back following advice from Inov-8.
    Ah. "Since I discovered INOV-8 I have used no other."

Although I remember when the luxurious choice for fell runners was solely (Ha!) between two versions of Walsh it is untrue that I am writing a 4-part history of fell shoes for The Fellrunner.

Alhough I do sometimes wonder if the success of Billy B., Kenny S., etc. was because without shoe catalogues to drool over by their firesides and occupy their time they just had to get out on the fells...and run.
    "...as dry as the Atacama desert".