Thread: The Fellrunner

The Fellrunner

The Fellrunner from 1993 to current issue: free to anyone who would like them.

The magazines are located in Stockport.

Anyone interested should contact me on 01943 607 219 or [email protected]
    "...as dry as the Atacama desert".

how many issues are we talking? just thinking about storage space...

Well 3 a year for 20+ years if someone took them all in one lot, which would be preferable although not essential.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Breeze View Post
    Well 3 a year for 20+ years if someone took them all in one lot, which would be preferable although not essential.
    But Graham - who will I depend on to answer any archive related questions if you offload all your old magazines?
    Charmian Heaton

Charmian

Pray do not worry your pretty head. They belong to a friend (hence Stockport) but here in Ilkley I have TWO full sets neatly filed in order to answer any query that might dare to furrow your brow. And I have every Calendar. And my autographed copy of SMOTS.

It's a dull life that I lead.

Master
    Within sight of Leicestershire's Beacon Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Breeze View Post
    And my autographed copy of SMOTS.
    Graham only keeps his copy of SMOTS for the autograph. He knows the text verbatim.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonykay View Post
    Graham only keeps his copy of SMOTS for the autograph. He knows the text verbatim.
    Very good!

The older I get and the more I write then the more in awe I become of Bill's achievement.

My little divertissement in The Fellrunner, which will conclude with the fourth part in the Summer edition, is around 12,500 words. SMOTS has over 275,000 words of which every fact - as distinct from mere opinion - had to be correct. It is the only book about fell running that matters.

But back to today: I have found a good home for my friend's collection of The Fellrunner.