Thread: The A Word

The A Word

Having watched the first couple of episodes of what is little more than a broad brush attempt at addressing the issue I find myself now committed to seeing it through not because of the interest in the story and character development but simply for the scenery. Which its worth sticking with for.
    Would I be right in assuming that Christopher Ecclestone has run on the fells more than just in the little running sequences shown. Which are where anyone?
    Wasnt there a rumour a while ago of him starring in a film of Feet in the Clouds?
    "Moors are a stage for the performance of heaven"

Quote Originally Posted by Clash City Rocker View Post
    Having watched the first couple of episodes of what is little more than a broad brush attempt at addressing the issue I find myself now committed to seeing it through not because of the interest in the story and character development but simply for the scenery. Which its worth sticking with for.
    Would I be right in assuming that Christopher Ecclestone has run on the fells more than just in the little running sequences shown. Which are where anyone?
    Wasnt there a rumour a while ago of him starring in a film of Feet in the Clouds?

Thought the the first two episodes were pretty good, village scenes are Coniston and Broughton, couldn't really pin down where he was running but I reckon you're right, he certainly looked like he'd run a bit, better that the general tv shots of someone jogging generally at 100m pace

I too thought the first two episodes were rather good. I'm watching for the soundtrack as much as the scenery.

Christopher Eccleston has run a fair bit. If you're interested, there are youtube videos where he talks about his running and one where he talks about the Cornwall Coastal Path.
    When the fells call, they scream.

Yes, now convinced Christopher Ecclestone only agreed to do the part if he could be filmed running in each episode!