For no sensible reason other than I fancied a change after three Suuntos (Ambit 1, 2, 3), I've replaced my Suunto Ambit 3 Peak with a Garmin Fenix 3, so the Peak is now surplus to requirements.

It's about 1.5yrs old, has been used 5-10 hours a week on runs during this time, and as a daily wear watch the rest of the time. It's in pretty good condition considering the use it's had - it has quite a few small marks around the bezel but the screen is scratch free and the rest of the watch has no scuffs/dings. I have the original box it came in, and a Suunto Smart belt (bluetooth HR monitor), the HR belt has also been well used but I'll give it a wash. All functions work, and it still has a very long battery life. I charge it up every 2-3 weeks typically. The Ambit 3 Peak is still the top of Suunto's line, has a barometric altimeter and the largest battery capacity of the Ambit family. It's syncs with my iPhone via Bluetooth, and downloads via the phone to Movescount/Strava as soon as I stop the watch after a run.

Looking for £150 ovno posted Special Delivery to the UK, please send me a PM if you're interested.