Thread: 2016 Trackers

2016 Trackers

Hi all - for the past 4 years I've supplied trackers for free, for those taking on the BG. I've used it as a means to test trackers - if we could get them working well on the BG then this would be a good benchmark. Whilst we do have the occasional need for testing - it is now rare.

Conversely the demands for BG trackers are often on weekends where we could either be hiring them elsewhere or where we are pretty busy.

I looked at leaving a couple of trackers with a shop in Keswick, but didn't get great vibes that they would be recharged - if a local person is passionate about this I would happily lend 2 trackers for the summer. But really need them to help out with setting the trackers up and putting in the ETA's and be a point of contact for BG tracking.

In the absence of this we have decided that if you require a tracker for the BG you will need to pay for this. Weekend hire costs are £30 per weekend and can be booked on this page http://www.opentracking.co.uk/groups.php

Unless someone asks specifically I will still post links to tracking here and on the BG Facebook group.

James
    James

Diabetes is not an excuse its a reason www.howfast.org

Super Moderator
    Bob Graham is on Facebook?! I thought he was dead
    Poacher turned game-keeper