Thread: More Mile Cheviot 3

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by molehill View Post
    2 pairs of nice bright Cheviot 3s arrived in the post today.............open the first pair and one of the laces is stuck under the footbed, odd I thought tugging away, lifted the footbed and the end of the lace was stitched into the bed of the shoe, out of sight. No chance of moving it or pulling out.

A pair to return, b*****r!

Dear Molehill your post perplexes me?

Is it so we will wonder how even such a wise and experienced runner/walker as you can forget, in your attempt to save a penny or two, that to buy cheap is to get cheap?

Or is it so we loyal Forum readers will ponder that even after INOV-8 has produced the finest range of fell shoes known to man some people will resist buying them out of perversity?

Back in the mists of time, for my local newspaper, I reviewed the first INOV-8 shoe and my positive appraisal eventually found its way to the INOV-8 website, after which the company became staggeringly successful and a worldwide brand.

I know, I know....but pro bono publico.

Anyway, since then I have used no other fell shoe so please believe me (and not those who live in Addingham and still use candles because they don't trust this newfangled electricity) when I say that, like Mercedes-Benz cars, INOV-8 is simply the best.
    Last edited by Graham Breeze; 06-01-2017 at 07:32 PM.
    "...as dry as the Atacama desert".