Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bob Graham Round July

Super Moderator
    Thatch, me and my wife live near Ilkley too, and we've both done the BG. If you fancy a run one evening or a chat or a pint and BG natter drop me a pm. Best of luck to you
    Last edited by Derby Tup; 30-04-2016 at 04:06 PM.
    Poacher turned game-keeper

Hello,

Yep I'm up doing legs 2,3,4 on June 10th NE Runner.

Leeds flyer I can't help on 17/18th cos I'm doing the v 3000's in Snowdonia but would be up for a recce weeknd in May.

Camping in the Lakes between 7th- 11th and July 1st- 10th so if any of those are dates (except 9th July entered Wasdale horseshoe) are good for people wanting to recce the route please contact me. My email is [email protected].

Cheers Derby Tup. Might well take you up on that. Although legs need to recover from 3Ps first.

Super Moderator
    Active recovery is the thing
    Poacher turned game-keeper

"Yep I'm up doing legs 2,3,4 on June 10th NE Runner."

You don't have to do all those legs if you don't want to Dunner77? Either of them will be helpful, but feel free to do all 3 if you feel like a big one haha.

David

Hi All

I am in the lakes this weekend, my plan is to do leg 2 and hopefully most of leg 3 and stay at borrowdale youth hostel Saturday and on Sunday do legs 4 and 5 weather permitting of course. My friend has had to drop out so PM me if you fancy it?

Haha! Whoops, thought you were low on pacers maybe, well see how its all going definitely up 2 & 3 cos running the Dodds in the dark would be really helpful training. Are you running it clockwise David?

Andy W thanks for your offer to run a leg will keep you posted! Cheers, Andy

I am indeed running ti clockwise dunner77

I have sent you an email (I think). Have you received anything?

Leeds flyer your covered on any legs or all of them just send me pm training for 100 so let me know where and when and we will have some fun I'm also in lakes next 2weekends

Hi all,

In a similar position, looking at a round next year and Some recces /support during summer/autumn. Based in stroud (near Gloucester). Young family and a teacher but otherwise committed!

Ben