Thread: cyclocross races

cyclocross races

Can anyway point me to the right place to find out about cyclocross races?

Cheers

where are you based?
    the British Cycling website has a lot of broad-bush information if you can find it, but probably far better to seek out your local league and look at their website or speak to them.

The NWCCA series of races as pointed out by fishbulb are just about half way through with 6 of the 11 race series completed. A great series of races for all levels and ages and very well supported. Nice and friendly competition and family orientated. You can enter on the day and you pay a little extra for a British Cycling day licence if you aren't registered with them.Its a bit more expensive than most fell races, £14.00 plus a couple of quid for the day license.Give it a try, highly recommended

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    The NWCCA series of races as pointed out by fishbulb are just about half way through with 6 of the 11 race series completed. A great series of races for all levels and ages and very well supported. Nice and friendly competition and family orientated. You can enter on the day and you pay a little extra for a British Cycling day licence if you aren't registered with them.Its a bit more expensive than most fell races, £14.00 plus a couple of quid for the day license.Give it a try, highly recommended

Did my first one yesterday, such great fun. Second last in my age category but loved it. My bike handling leaves something to be desired!!!