Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joss Naylor Challenge

I can see your point Morgan, particularly the safety aspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganW View Post
    After 10 years of conversations in my capacity as Secretary of the Bob Graham Club with fell runners who want membership on their terms rather than on the (very few) published "rules" that need to be satisfied to complete that challenge, you might be surprised by how important both the recognition and the certificate is to many people. I can't speak for the tankard.....

That's why I'm interested when someone decides to depart from a published and encouraged approach, especially one with it's roots in personal safety.

I am always interested in how many people are needed to support a Bob Graham or when reading the Joss Naylor web site how many are needed for that challenge. For me living in the East Riding getting the support and the consequential safety blanket is harder than training for the challenge. I can see how some people "just go for it" and do it themselves if they have the same problems I have. See post above (appeal for help with my Joss Naylor attempt 25th June. I also recognise that if you don't obey the rules you haven't completed the challenge, hence my appeal. Anyone out there to help?

Barry
    [email protected]

Barry, I would have been happy to help but I am working that weekend. If for any reason you change the date, drop me a line.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Spr View Post
    Barry, I would have been happy to help but I am working that weekend. If for any reason you change the date, drop me a line.

Steve
    Thanks for the offer if I don't get the help for that weekend I will definately come back to you. Much appreciated

Barry