Thread: Help on Joss Naylor

Post Help on Joss Naylor

HELP NEEDED FOR JOSS NAYLOR CHALLENGE

Hello all you fellrunners out there. I live in the East Riding of Yorkshire and am training flat out for the Joss Naylor Challenge on Saturday 25th June. Living where I do I am really struggling to find people to help although I have a helper from the Lakes. I have approached everyone I know and I still need a couple of helpers for leg 1 and leg 3 if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated, from a man from the flat lands of the East Coast.

Thanks in anticipation.

Barry Edwards
    Tel 07932 617961

[email protected]

what schedule are you on...? 12 hours?

I'm working unfortunately otherwise I would have come out

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    HELP NEEDED FOR JOSS NAYLOR CHALLENGE

Hello all you fellrunners out there. I live in the East Riding of Yorkshire and am training flat out for the Joss Naylor Challenge on Saturday 25th June. Living where I do I am really struggling to find people to help although I have a helper from the Lakes. I have approached everyone I know and I still need a couple of helpers for leg 1 and leg 3 if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated, from a man from the flat lands of the East Coast.

Thanks in anticipation.

Barry Edwards
    Tel 07932 617961

[email protected]

Hi Barry, not a good choice of date. Joss will be otherwise engaged on a little challenge of his own. He may well not be at Greendale Bridge to "welcome you into the fold".
    I was a bit of an oddball until I was abducted by aliens; but I'm perfectly OK now!

You are right, he has said he should be back for then but hey ho they say the tankard is made of gold.
    B